At James McNulty & Co Solicitors, we have the expertise and experience to advise and support both landlords and tenants in commercial property law matters. With over 85 years’ experience, we understand the needs of commercial organisations when it comes to finding the right premises to run their business from. We work across a wide range of industries, including retail, office and industry.
Complete service, real value
Our areas of commercial property work include:
- the sale and purchase of commercial premises including shops, businesses, pubs and restaurants
- landlord and tenant issues including; rent reviews, renewals, alterations and improvements, dilapidations, sub-letting and repossession
- residential and commercial developments, including; acquisition, development and sale of sites, obtaining planning permission and drafting and negotiating contracts
- property litigation including; boundary, right of way and restrictive covenant disputes
- company formation and partnership agreements
- TUPE regulations and transfer of business
Why choose us?
Our commercial property law team will partner with you long-term to develop a true understanding of your property portfolio or commercial activities. Our motto is ‘trust our experience’ and the business community of Omagh has confidently relied on our legal advice since 1931.
Acting for both landlords and tenants in commercial property matters gives us an in-depth understanding of the challenges and motivations of both sides when it comes to negotiating a commercial lease agreement. You can be assured that we understand the complete picture when it comes to negotiating a business tenancy and will achieve the results you desire.
By engaging us to manage your legal matters relating to commercial property, you can be confident that you will receive advice you can trust.
We very much appreciated how proactive our solicitor was and the regular contact by email and phone to keep us informed.
Excellent and professional firm throughout from reception to the solicitors. Nice open plan layout which epitomises how they do business.
Very professional service. My issues were dealt with in a very structured and organised way; I found the charges reasonable
We have used James McNulty & Co. twice in the last year with some complex business advice. They were highly professional and guided us to a successful outcome in both cases. We were very impressed with their level of service and prompt attention at all times.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can assist with your legal matter, please call us on: